Area Account Manager
High Tide, Inc, Wauwatosa Wisconsin
Our ideal Area Account Manager is a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. They provide an essential function to our customers. Our reps think outside the box to offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ needs. They build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy.
- Meeting new people and building relationships, you thrive in a team environment
- Being the life of the party and the office; bringing the energy everyday
- Helping people solve problems and better their lives
- Meeting new challenges head on - you love learning new skill and experiencing new things
- Winning. The victory is even sweeter when you share it with your team.
- Providing the assist, we pass you the ball and you score the goal. Following a training program, you will receive continuous learning and development over your whole career.
- The “let’s try it” attitude. Taking intelligent risks. Seeing opportunities, rather than obstacles.
- Going the extra mile for our clients and coworkers.
- Celebrating success and rewarding hard-workers who get the job done
- Hiring the best MKE has to offer and working together to crush our goals
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a high energy sales environment
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can also produce independent results