Total Med Staffing, Saint Petersburg Florida
Job Description: Seeking Care Managers who will:
- Visit Medicaid members in their homes,assisted Living Facilities, and/or Long Term Care Facilities
- 75-90% local travel.
- Work with identified members to assess their care needs.
- Assist in planning and implementing interventions to meet those needs.
- Assist in coordinating services, and monitoring and evaluating the case management plan against the member's personal goals.
- Registered Nurse (RN), licensed in the state of Florida with at least 2 years of relevant experience- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), licensed in the state of Florida, with at least 4 years of relevant experience. Five or more years of professional human services experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Gerontology or related field OR Licensed Practice Nurse
- Must be Bilingual - English, Spanish - Must be able to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance.
- A valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits.
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office, to ensure you and your patients have absolute and continuous privacy while you work.
- Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or Cable modem for a home office (No Satellite). -
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Medication application (RFA) experience
- Prior experience with Medicare & Medicaid recipients.
- Prior nursing home diversion or long term care case management experience.
- Road Warrior who enjoys traveling long distances. -
- Previous experience with electronic case note documentation and experience with documenting in multiple computer applications/systems.
- Experience working with geriatric population.
- Experience with health promotion, coaching and wellness.
- Knowledge of community health and social service agencies and additional community resources