DE20 - Data Entry Operator II
Kelly Services eAccounts, Marlton NJ
Data Entry Associate
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Data Entry Associate with one of our top clients in Marlton, NJ. As a Data Entry Associate you will provide exceptional communication, customer service, filing, and must have the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards. Our client’s fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to start your career.
Schedule: M-F 8:30-5
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Summary: The main function of a data entry specialist is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical data entry specialist is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management.
- Verify loan number and related documents to route to appropriate destination
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Other duties as assigned
2.) Eager to learn and willing to go above and beyond
3.) Attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE
1.) Previous data entry experience
EDUCATION: High school education required. 0-2 years of related experience.
· Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
· Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
· Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
· Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
· Weekly pay and service bonus plans
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at [email protected]