Data Entry Associate
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Data Entry Associate with one of our top clients in Marlton, NJ. As a Data Entry Associate you will provide exceptional communication, customer service, filing, and must have the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards. Our client’s fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to start your career.
Schedule: M-F 8:30-5
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Summary: The main function of a data entry specialist is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical data entry specialist is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management.
- Verify loan number and related documents to route to appropriate destination
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Other duties as assigned
2.) Eager to learn and willing to go above and beyond
3.) Attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE
1.) Previous data entry experience
EDUCATION: High school education required. 0-2 years of related experience.
· Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
· Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
· Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
· Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
· Weekly pay and service bonus plans
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at [email protected]