Are you an experienced IT Senior Consultant and have experience working with external clients on IT consulting services and development engagements? Have say 6-10 years of experience in this field maybe starting with one of the Big4 consulting firms out of college and then working for a smaller, boutique consulting organization but ready to move up to a Manager level? We have an established IT practice in Atlanta and are growing a new consulting arm of our organization. We are looking for several key individuals including this Senior Manager of Consulting to head up this group. In this role, you will be providing consulting services to external clients around IT services delivery. We are looking for someone that has 6-10 years of experience (but no more than 10 years) to be a Senior Manager in our Consulting Services practice. We are an established Atlanta based company that has had a strong history in product implementations and this role will be part of a new consulting services group we are building in Atlanta. For this to be a good match, you should have the following experience:
- Prior consulting experience of not more than 10 years.
- Experience delivering client engagements for IT consulting services. Maybe custom software development projects and implementations or COTS implementations with services along with that but definitely very business and consulting oriented.
- 6-10 years of experience. BUT NO MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE...this is a Consulting Manager level position.
- Solid experience in system development life cycle methodologies and frameworks - Waterfall, Agile (Scrum), etc.
- Must have a four year degree from a good college or university.