Business Services Clerk
Matrix Resources , Augusta Georgia
Job Title: Business Services Clerk Location: Augusta, GA 30909 Term: 11 Months Contract Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- The purpose of this position is to perform clerical duties in accordance with the office procedures of individual departments.
- May include a combination of answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, stenography, office machine operation, and filing.
- May maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- May answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- May open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail. May compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- May review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Other duties may be assigned. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
- Customer service skills extremely important
- Receiving and distributing incoming mails
- Set up meeting rooms
- Distributing printer paper to copier stations