Financial Operations Coordinator
Matrix Resources , Bloomington Minnesota
Job Title: Financial Operations Coordinator Location: Bloomington, MN 55435 Term: 3 Months Contract Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, performs a variety of routine and non-routine accounts receivable, accounts payable, or other financial operations activities and functions to include vendor invoice processing, 1099 and tax processing, lease administration and cash receipt applications.
- Completes data entry and follow-up procedures to support a variety of accounts receivable and/or accounts payable transactions in accordance with established timeframes.
- Conducts peer review of various financial operations accounting transactions to comply with department policies and procedures.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, and responds to internal and external inquiries through financial operations shared mailboxes or other established methods.
- Completes updates to applicable trackers and processing manuals for portfolio of assigned work.
- Participates in internal and external audits as needed.
- Performs miscellaneous office and administrative duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
- High school diploma or General education degree (GED) required
- Minimum of one year experience in administrative or financial operations support
- Basic knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products)
- HIGHLY PREFER experience in banking, accounts payable or accounts receivables