An expanding practice is recruiting CRNA’s in Westchester, New York for a community hospital.
• Wide variety of cases that include thoracic, vascular, OB, pediatrics, neuro, regional and general anesthesia
• This is a care team model. Work with friendly board certified Anesthesiologists who care about the development of CRNA's.
• The shifts will be 12 hours.
Salary range is $180,000-$215,000 which depends on experience.
Retirement with contribution,
Vacation and CME time
• $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
The group offers rewarding career paths and provides the resources, training and expertise to help you grow professionally, as they continue to deliver excellence in patient care.Close to New York City offers everything from the best restaurants, theatre, sports and recreation. Private and public schools are some of the best in the nation.
• Certification of Nurse Anesthetists.
• Masters of Science in Nursing.
• Current NY State RN license (or willingness to obtain).
• BCLS Certification.
• Must have one year of experience.