- Provides analytical support to client groups. Analytical research and development activities will include literature searches, analytical method development, test procedure writing, analytical method validation, and method transfer.
- Analyzes early stage prototypes, lab samples, pilot plant samples, production samples, stability samples and competitor samples.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of various laboratory instruments like HPLC, GC, AA, Dissolution, IC, etc. Years of Experience 3-5.
- Data Review position for analytical testing data
- The CQ Technical Data Reviewer reviews data from physical and dimensional testing of commodities, wet chemical techniques and instrumental analyses. Included in this review are visual evaluations, titrations, pH measurements, AA, HPLC, GC and UV/Vis among other analyses. In addition to data review, this individual could be responsible for preparing solutions, performing analyses, as well as recording and processing data in accordance with DEA, FDA, and ICH guidelines, as needed.