1st Shift – 1 position
SUMMARY - Coordinates receiving strategies, organizes receiving area, responsible for daily activities and material flow from receiving area, put away area to bin location. Receives and unpacks materials and supplies, loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet all delivery trucks.
- Inspect all incoming material for damages and to insure material meets PO specification.
- Unload delivery trucks and provide signature.
- Coordinates the receiving strategies with unpacking ALL material to verify quantities, not just go by the quantity on the outside box.
- Coordinates all incoming material and equipment by verifying that the amounts delivered coincide with the receiving copy of the PO, packing slip, and/or other delivery documentation including RMA’ s and outsource MOs.
- Responsible for the follow up with the event of potential problems (nonconforming material) getting resolved, promptly notify the appropriate department to resolve problem and or receive in and transfer to the RTV site creating a RTV Entry or QAHOLD site for QA Manager’ s involvement.
- Runs daily the shortage report for all expedited orders, and deliver items to the Material Handler III or production work center.
- Properly mark all materials with SATS number and, if applies, job number.
- Responsible for making sure all entries of packing slip with PO number (verification of vendor number, quantities, etc.) input in the system generating a receipt number.
- Responsible for daily activities and material flow, conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to bin locations or to other designated areas; “ put a ways” and office deliveries.
- Organize and set strategies for the location of material received rotating the inventory by receipt date
- Forwards all questionable inventories to the Material Allocations Planner and or Warehouse Supervisor.
- Monitor and provide ISO updates and changes when applicable.
- Runs daily receipt report for all physical count of receiving work and verifies with packing slips.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and/or electrical powered devices needed for moving material and maintain certification.
- House clean area.
- Perform and participate to completion, of the yearly Physical Inventory.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Three years receiving/ warehouse experience.
- Moderate computer knowledge.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of mechanical parts nomenclature.
- Basic math skills required.
- Conversion of unit of measure.
- Accurate counting and interpretation of vendor quantity in shipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands to finger, reach with hands and arms; stoop, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
**This position' s hours run from 2: 30PM-11: 00PM, Monday through Friday.**