AG48 - Financial Clerk I
Kelly Services eAccounts, Columbus Indiana
Job Title: Finance Associte
Location: Columbus, IN
Starting off as a 9 month contract
Coordinates and reviews reports for areas of emphasis and follow-up. Assists in understanding reporting gaps and corrections needed on a regular basis. Educates customers on accounting all aspects of an accounting or finance operation or subsystem; supports other financial and systems processes as needed.
Key responsibilities for this position will include the following:
* Coordinates all aspects of an accounting or finance operation or subsystem; resolves problems that arise in daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual processes involving various customers.
* Develops and analyzes data to support management reports, forecasts, and plans; explains expense variances and heightens spending awareness within the organization processes; coordinates customer inquiries and associated processes.
* Monitors actual and forecast data loaded into system; performs account reconciliations as part of the closing process.
* Understands transactional details that impact reporting, and supports daily/ monthly reconciliation and close activities.
* Minimum of an Associates’ degree and one year of relevant experience is required.
* Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel.
* Candidates with an understanding of OBIEE reports, MSBI reports are preferred.
* Knowledge of financial systems including Oracle and databases (SQL) is also preferred.