Rehab - RN - Travel Assignment - VA - Registered Nurse
Sunbelt , Fairfax VA
Now hiring for a contract Registered Nurse in Fairfax, VA in a Rehabilitation Unit. The hired must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the unit while providing excellent patient care. This unit is designed for patients with stroke, brain injury, cardiac, and orthopedic needs.
- Monitor and record patient vitals
- Safely administer medication
- Adhere to specific patient needs
- Supervise support staff
- Monitor and attend to wound care
- Educate patient and/or family on patient's condition
- Communicate with MD and staff on patient condition, report changes
- Follow national patient safety goals
- 2 or years of recent Rehab, ER, or ICU experience (Acute Care)
- Current VA or compact RN license
- Active BLS
- Updated professional resume
- Professional references
- ** New Facility**
- February 18, 2019 start date
- 2 weeks of Orientation before entering the new unit
- 18 week assignment
- 36 hours per week - 12 hour shifts
- Nights - 7p - 7a
- Possible extension
- **Multiple Needs**
To apply for this position, please email your resume and references to [email protected]
For further information regarding the assignment, please call me directly at 813-792-3405.
If you know a Registered Nurse who might be a good fit for this opportunity, please pass along my information.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing, LLC
Email- [email protected]