Travel - Registered Nurse - Med Surg - RN - Assignment
Sunbelt , Jackson OH
Now seeking experienced contract Registered Nurses for a Medical Surgical position in Jackson, OH. Qualified candidates must have a Med Surg background and strive to deliver excellent patient care.
Looking for an assignment with a small-town feel? Outside of the busy cities lies Jackson, a quaint Appalachian-style community known for their kind and welcoming nature.
- Monitor and record patient vitals
- Safely administer medication
- Monitor and attend to post-surgical wounds
- Maintain IV's and cardiac monitors
- Communicate and educate patient and/or families
- Communicate with staff, the condition and needs of the patient
- 2 or more years of recent Med Surg Experience
- Telemetry experience required
- Current OH RN license
- Active BLS/ACLS
- 13 weeks
- Varied shifts - Primary shift TBD
- 36 hours per week - 12 hour shifts
- Every Other Weekend
- Must be able to float to other units and/or hospitals
- Rotation for low census
To apply for this position, please send your updated resume and professional references to [email protected]
For further information regarding the facility and travel, please call me directly at 813-792-3405.
If you know someone who might be a good fit for this assignment, please pass along my information.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing, LLC
Email- [email protected]