Jobs related to "Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel Assignment - ME"
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel Assignment - ME
Sunbelt , Caribou Maine
Now hiring for a contract Registered Nurse with Intensive Care (ICU) experience in Caribou, Maine. The hired should be able to demonstrate knowledge of the unit while providing excellent patient care.
Packed with over a dozen ski trails, Caribou would be the perfect assignment for the adventurous type. it is one of the northernmost cities in Maine, being only 34 minutes from New Denmark in Canada! Travel while you travel!
- Monitor and record patient vitals
- Safely start and maintain IV's
- Safely administer medication
- Monitor ventilators and other vital equipment
- Treat patients with severe traumatic injuries
- Safely and accurately check patient identification
- Record health information into electronic charting systems
- Communicate with patient and/or their family
- 2 or more years of recent ICU experience
- Current ME or compact RN license
- Electronic Charting (EPIC, Cerner, or McKesson)
- Strong critical thinking skills
- 13 week assignment with possible extension
- 36 hours per week - 12 hour shifts
- Nights - 7p-7a
- May require Every Other Weekend
- ASAP start
To apply for this position, please email your updated resume and professional references to [email protected]
For further information, please call me directly at 813-792-3405.
If you know someone who might be a good fit for this assignment, please pass along my information.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt Staffing, LLC
Email- [email protected]