Travel Emergency Room - ER - Registered Nurse - RN - NY
Sunbelt , Oneida NY
Now hiring for a contract Registered Nurse with Emergency Room experience in Oneida, NY. Qualified candidates must have some trauma experience and the drive to provide quality patient care.
Located between Syracuse and Utica, this historic little town holds some adventurous treasures. You can check out the Oneida Community Mansion, or take a peek at the world's smallest church. Other attractions include a showroom, vineyard, and spa!
- Monitor and record patient vitals
- Assess symptoms and reason for visit
- Start and maintain IV's
- Provide major and/or minor wound care
- Treat patients with stroke or CHF
- Peds, Adult, and Gero patient base
- Communicate needs with staff and MD
- Safely administer medication
- Safely secure patient identification
- Minimum 2 year of recent ER experience
- Current NY RN License
- Trauma experience a plus
- Strong critical thinking skills
- 13 weeks - Will Block Shifts
- 12 hours shifts - 36 hours per week
- -Nights - 7p - 7a
- This is NOT a designated Trauma Center - Great for a first time traveler
To apply for this position, please email your updated resume and professional references to [email protected]
For further information, please call me directly at - 813-792-3405.
If you know any RN's that would be a good fit for this assignment, please pass along my information.
I look forward to speaking with you!
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt Staffing, LLC
Email- [email protected]