ER - RN - Travel - Emergency Room Nurse Needs - MA
Sunbelt , Gloucester MA
Now hiring for a contract Registered Nurse in Gloucester, MA. The Emergency Department is seeking experienced and compassionate RN's that can provide excellent patient care. This is a 13 week assignment with a possible 13 week extension.
Experience the unique history of this quaint coastal town, known for it's fishing and maritime heritage. Gloucester is the very definition of a fisherman's village. Watch as the sands of Good Harbor make their way to Salt Island at low tide. This assignment is a nice way to unwind on your days off!
- Monitor and record patient vitals
- Assess and record patient symptoms
- Pediatric, Adult, Geriatric experience
- Care for patients with wounds, illness, stroke, CHF
- Safely administer Medication
- Accurately check patient identification
- Start and monitor IV's
- 2 or more years of recent ER Experience - Level I or II preferred
- Current MA RN license
- Active BLS/ACLS/PALS/TNCC
- Experience with EPIC and Pyxis preferred
- 13 weeks - Every Other Weekend
- 36 hours per week - 12 hour shifts
- Nights - 7p-7a
- Possible extension
To apply for this position, please email your updated resume and professional references to [email protected]
For further details about the facility and travel, please call me directly at 813-792-3405.
Please feel free to pass along my information to anyone you think will be a good fit.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing, LLC
Email- [email protected]