Jobs related to "Emergency Room (ER) - Registered Nurse (RN) - Nights - Assignment"
Emergency Room (ER) - Registered Nurse (RN) - Nights - Assignment
Sunbelt , Cooperstown New York
Let is snow!! Now hiring for contract Registered Nurses for several locations in New York! There are openings for the Emergency Department in Rochester, Syracuse, and Cooperstown. This is a great opportunity for snowy assignment in a beautiful location! The hired must have knowledge of Emergency needs and the passion to provide quality patient care!
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Assessing patient vitals upon admission
- Starting and maintaining IVs
- Assessing patient symptoms
- Providing wound care and dressing changes
- Providing care to patients with CHF and Stroke
- Pediatric, Adult, and Geriatric patients
- Communicating patient's condition with MD
- Accurate and safe patient identification
- Safely administer medication
- 2 or more years of recent ER/ED experience
- Current NY RN License
- Active BLS/ACLS/PALS/TNCC/NIHSS
- Trauma Level I or II experience
- 13 weeks
- 12 hours shifts - 36 hours per week
- Evenings and Nights
- Possible blocked shifts
- Possible extension
To apply for this position, please email your resume and references to [email protected]
For further questions, such as location and pay, please call Nicole Forgette at 813-792-3405.
I look forward to speaking with you!
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt Staffing, LLC