Jobs related to "Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel Assignment - Intensive Care (ICU/SICU/MICU)"
Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel Assignment - Intensive Care (ICU/SICU/MICU)
Sunbelt , Greenville North Carolina
Now hiring experienced Registered Nurses for Greenville, NC. The client has several needs that include Med Surg Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Surgical ICU, Neuro ICU, and Central Staffing (float to all units). This contract has been extended to 26 weeks long.
The location is rural, however, it is a big medical community. Housing is rather inexpensive. This assignment would be a great opportunity for newer nurses and first time travelers.
- Med Onc - Tele - 12 hour days OR 12 hour nights
- Surg Onc - Tele - 12 hour days OR 12 hour nights
- Neuro ICU -12 hour days OR 12 hour nights
- SICU - 12 hour days OR 12 hour nights
- Central Staffing (float to all units) - 12 hour D/N rotations
- Medical ICU - 12 hour days OR 12 hour nights
- At least one or more years of ICU, ER, MS, Oncolgy, or MICU/SICU experience
- Current NC or compact RN license
- Active BLS/ACLS or other required certs (PALS, TNCC, NIHSS)
- Electronic Record keeping - Pyxis, EPIC, Cerner, McKesson, Meditech...etc...
- Updated Resume
- Professional References
- Safely and accurately identify patient for treatment
- Safely administer and verify medication
- Wound care
- Monitor and record patient vitals
- Assist patient with any discomfort
- Monitor and maintain trachs, vents, or other equipment
- Educate patient and/or families on treatment and condition
There are so many great opportunities with this client.
To apply, please email your resume and reference to [email protected]
For further information, please call Nicole Forgette at 813-792-3405.
If you know anyone who may be a good fit, please pass along my information.
I look forward to speaking with you!
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing, LLC