Travel: Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
Sunbelt , Carlsbad NM
Position Information: The Cardiac Cath Lab Technician demonstrates critical thinking skills and judgment in assisting with the performance of imaging studies in the Cardiac Cath Lab. The Technician is responsible and accountable to perform studies timely, under the direction of the Cardiologist, Chief Technologist or Director of Imaging Services.
- Guaranteed 36 hours week, plan for 40 hours per week
- Day Shift
- 15 days of call per month
- ARRT, ACLS, New Mexico State License
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Cardiac Cath Lab
- willing to float to other areas within scope of practice when we are slow in Cath Lab
To expedite the application process, send a copy of your resume. To learn more about my other Cath lab Tech openings within New Mexico and throughout the nation, please contact me today!
Tonya Mariano, Account Manager, Travel Allied Division
Direct: (813) 261-2708
Email: [email protected]