Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Opening- Teletherapy (CA)
Bilingual Therapies, San Francisco CA
Bilingual Therapies is now interviewing SLP candidates for a bilingual teletherapy position with a school district in California. This is a full-time, remote, work from home opportunity.
- Master's Degree.
- ASHA CCC's
- Varied experience in working with language, speech and hearing disorders with preschool and school age students.
- Bilingual- English/Spanish
- Minimum 2 years of school based expereince
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works as a member of a multidisciplinary team to assess and diagnose students' learning/communication difficulties, plans remediation strategies and periodically evaluates student progress .
- Provides individual and small group therapy to students who require speech, voice or fluency correction, and/or language remediation.
- Integrates and aligns therapy activities with the regular education curriculum, to the maximum extent possible.
- Communicates student's progress to appropriate school personnel and parents/guardians.
- Provides an environment to establish and reinforce appropriate student behavior, attitudes, social skills, and self-image.
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUMES TO [email protected] FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.