Looking for an assignment that gives you the best of everything? With an Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) position in Seattle, WA - you get it all. Water, mountains, and lush forests. Perfect for the adventurous and outdoor type. For the more eclectic traveler, Seattle holds a colorful and energetic culture, with much to explore.
Fun Fact: Seattle is the headquarter location for Amazon AND Microsoft.
This is the perfect assignment to head into spring with. Extensions are possible, based on performance and needs.
There are two openings - General OR and Cardiovascular OR so if you are a travel pair looking for a new assignment, this is it!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working along side the Surgeon, Techs, and Anesthesiologist
- Monitoring the patient's condition during the procedures
- Verifying correct instrumentation is being used
- Communicating needs with the surgical team
- Maintain an organized and sterile work environment
- Scrub and/or Circulate on cases
- CVOR is strictly CABG, Shunts, Pacemakers, Valve replacements with some Neuro float if needed
- OR is General, ENT, Laproscopic, Plastics, Ortho, EYE, GYN, etc.
The requirements for this position are that the OR RN is licensed in the State of Washington, has an active BLS/ACLS/PALS and has at least two or more years of recent experience in the Operating Room.
Getting the WA license has a quick turn around for those interested in the position, but are not licensed.
To apply for this position, please email me a copy of your professional resume and references.
This is a high paying position. For further information about the assignment and travel pay, please call me directly at 813-792-3405.
I look forward to speaking with you!
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing, LLC
Phone - 813-792-3405
Email - [email protected]