We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide general speech and language services for the remainder of the school year.
- 40 hours a week
- Early Childhood caseload
- Identification of students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessing student's communication skills
- Evaluating the results of comprehensive assessments
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Collaborating with teachers and other professionals
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- SLP must have current WA credentials and current fingerprinting with OSPI
Skip the hassle of school politics and come work for us! We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans as well as Relocation reimbursement for travelling therapists/educators.
Ashley Hopkins | Travel Therapy Consultant | Call Me: (770) 776-2095
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook