We are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist for a school district near Duvall, WA . This will be a 40 hours a week.
We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans as well as Relocation reimbursement for travelling therapists/educators.
- 40 hours a week
- K-5th grade caseload
- Cognitive delay population
You're good at:
- Identifying students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessing students’ communication skills
- Evaluating the results of comprehensive assessments
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- SLP must have current WA credentials and current fingerprinting with OSPI
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please contact Ashley Hopkins at 770-776-2095 or apply below!
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook