BCBA Jobin School near Towson, MD
Bilingual Therapies, Towson MD
BCBA Job in School near Towson, MD
We are currently working alongside a school district located near Towson, Maryland who is in need of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- To support the development, implementation, and refinement of programmatic and individual behavioral supports for students with social, emotional and behavioral health needs.
- The BCBA will function as a specialist whose expertise will increase the capacity of school-based staff to effectively provide behavioral supports to students
- The BCBA will function as a primary interventionist in the modeling of data collection, strategies and following of BIPs/BSPs to support students in decreasing behaviors interfering with their ability to access the general education classroom instruction and curriculum.
- Documented experience and participation in the IEP Process.
- Knowledge of legal mandates governing education.
- Documented experience with using best practices for providing specially designed instruction to students with emotional disabilities in their Least Restrictive Environment (LRE).
- Knowledge of current research based strategies/interventions for students with emotional disabilities.
- Ability to interpret special education laws to determine compliance standards.
- Ability to develop and provide effective staff development activities for adult learners.
- Ability to compile and interpret data reports.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete assignments accurately and within specified time lines.
- Proficient in the knowledge and use of technical computer applications for word processing and data management.
- Master’s degree in education, or a related field. Degree must be from an accredited college or institution.
- A valid Maryland certification as a BCBA.
- A valid Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) Advanced Professional Certificate, Administrator I endorsement preferred.
All applicants, please email your resumes to [email protected] or contact Amy Gomez at 770-225-3017.