We are scheduling interviews for a Special Education in the Barrington, IL area.
- 37.5 hours a week
- High School Caseload
- Remainder of the school year
- Prepare and help students transition from grade to grade
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one
- Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans
- Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Candidate must be licensed in IL
- Teachers can have PEL (Substitute license) but must have a pending status for their LBS1 license
We provide housing stipends for those looking to travel for contracted positions. In addition to housing assistance, we provide: health benefits, weekly pay and relocation assistance.
Ashley Hopkins | Travel Therapy Consultant | Call Me: (770) 776-2095
I look forward to speaking with you!