PO10 - Project Lead
Kelly Services eAccounts, Mount Pleasant Wisconsin
Kelly Services is seeking a Senior Project Manager for a leading company located in Racine, WI
If you're interested in the position please send a follow up email (with your resume) to [email protected] for further consideration. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Pay rate: $35-$38 per hour
Location: Racine, WI, 53406
Type: W2 Contract ONLY (TBD possible temp to hire)
Length: 6 months
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to help with coordinating multiple key initiatives within the Parts & Service organization, specifically related to our new Ecommerce initiative. This is a global initiative that spans across many workstreams and business functions. Primary responsibility will be to plan, monitor and manage a set of internal projects from initiation through completion. The Senior Project Manager plays an integral role during the initial planning stages for any project. It creates structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints. By partnering with colleagues and suppliers in different roles to assess the workloads and impacts for different departments, the Senior Project Manager is able to identify dependencies and possible issues across teams. Risk assessment and mitigation will be a key component to this role. Throughout the planning and execution phases, the Senior Project Manager will develop, track, and communicate clear and actionable deliverables and activities to be completed.
1) Develops and executes the project proposal or plan to determine timeframes, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
2) Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
3) Constant contact with key project managers, business leads, and suppliers.
5) Strive to deliver project objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks.
6) Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
7) Provides the interface and maintains a confident relationship with other contributors to the project.
8) Regularly reports project progress to senior management.
9) Other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
6+ years of project management experience
Experience in global technology projects
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now- https://flashrecruit.com/user/SomaPatanaik