Senior .NET Developer 17-00313
Tech Talent Link, Inc , Portland OR
We are seeking a Full-Stack Developer with broad expertise in modern front-end technologies to collaborate with our Business Operations, Marketing and Development teams to design, develop and maintain modern software systems and user interfaces.
The ideal candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, a strong creative drive and a thorough understanding of industry standards. You must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize properly. You will have the patience to listen and understand but the conviction to speak up and explain your decisions.
· Design, develop and maintain complex web applications.
· Perform requirements analysis, design, peer reviews and documentation.
· Provide documentation for implementation, deployment and QA teams.
· Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections and reviews.
· Adhere to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of software.
· Learn our business model and understand existing enterprise applications.
· Keep abreast of software development language revisions and technological advances.
· 2+ years of experience with Angular 2+
· 5+ years of experience in .Net C# development, including ASP.NET MVC
· 2+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server
· Proven track record designing/building enterprise solutions that are scalable and extensible.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science.
· Comfortable working in a team setting or independently.
· Good Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Experience with Bootstrap
· Familiarity with Kendo UI controls