Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a major Aerospace fastener company in the OC area who is seeking to identify Threadroll Operator Trainees to work in the Santa Ana, CA. The ideal candidates will possess a production machining backround. Aerospace fastener production experience is a big plus. The ability to read blueprints and use precision measuring devices is needed. This would be a 2nd shift position, and the chosen candidate must be able to train on 1st shift.
There is basic math and English evaluations that will be administered.
This is an ITAR requirement position. US Persons status must be met.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ideal candidates should have the following skills:
- Mechanically Inclined
- Ability to read blue prints
- Ability to perform basic maintenance on a machine
- Knowledge of automated feeding system
- Watch operating equipment detect malfunctions
- Measure dimensions of completed products or workpieces to verify conformance to specifications