Oracle Developer - ERP
Volt, San Diego California
Major technology company is seeking an REMOTE Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Developer to deliver on Upgrade to Cloud roadmap on our Consulting Innovation, IP and Asset Team. Responsible for designing and implementing complex automated solution in PaaS environment. Anticipates project risks and suggest risk mitigation to project managers. Resolves complex issues by recommending solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products.
Candidates should be passionate about automation and consulting, cloud computing, and customer satisfaction. Candidates will need to possess deep development / programming expertise, consulting experience and excel at both written and verbal communication.
This position will require:
• Experience with PaaS solutions – ODI, DCBS, JCS
• Ability to mentor and guide junior level professionals
• Design, development, and implementation of complex data integration processes using ODI Studio and PL/SQL
• Proven experience working as a data integration developer in the implementation of Data Analytics solutions.
• Delivering Data Integration/Extract Transform and Load components;
• Exposure to server, data integration, and application design principles; comprehension of full software development lifecycle; comprehension of project management processes
• Experience with Agile Methodology
• A knowledge of HCM EBS/PSFT and Cloud Architecture
• Previous experience coding automation tools
• Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex PaaS Solutions
• Perform object-oriented analysis and design applying industry best practices and techniques.
• Work with architects to define architecture models and design critical integrations.
• Create technical specifications for detailed application design.
• Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
• Maintain code quality through unit testing.
• Document code appropriately for maintainability.
• Conduct design and code reviews to ensure design principles are followed.
• Act as mentor to others on programming issues.
• Work with team members from beginning of product lifecycle through application release.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5+ years of applications development experience
• Strong understanding of Oracle ERP EBS Table structures
• Strong understanding of Oracle ERP Cloud Service Objects
• Working knowledge of JDBC, PL/SQL and database-stored procedures.
• Working knowledge of SOAP, REST, XML.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer