Major technology company is seeking a DirectX Software Developer, specifically for Graphics Interfaces to determine approaches/solutions for the design, development and/or modification of specific programs or projects for enterprise-wide end-user, system level, and data management software applications.
- Involved in planning of application development and deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards on specific programs or projects.
- Develops graphics designs and algorithms to extend existing in-house framework.
- Assists in the creation of the next generation of RPA/UAV and sensor graphics interfaces.
- Works with experts in the field of 3D maps and stunning graphics engines.
- Must have previous experience developing graphics designs and algorithms to extend existing in-house framework.
- Must have experience with DirectX11.
- Other tools/skills desired: 3D application development, C++, performance minded, Understanding in 3DPipelines, Object Oriented, OpenCL, Cuda. C# and WPF.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must be able to work in the in the San Diego County Area.