Volt provides highly skilled contingent workers to local, national and international clients in all major industries. Volt has over 60 years of experience and is a leader in the industry. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions.
Capitalizing on knowledge and innovation, comprehensive resources, and technology, Volt provides top talent to the many thousands of clients across the globe. Over 60 years of unwavering focus on the issues of workforce management have gained us a reputation of being one of the most knowledgeable and accomplished strategic workforce partners in business for clients and candidates alike.
We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees.
Volt has an opportunity for you to become part of a prestigious team of professionals. We are seeking a Senior IT Test Software Team Lead to join our team in Peoria, IL.
- Software Development and support activities for analytics software, server and database elements as part of an overall application of a Lab analysis application.
- Coordinate and migrate software packages from DEV to PROD environments.
- Coordinate and manage underlying LIMS software upgrades.
- Serve as the technical team leader performing the following: Spring Planning and Management, requirements gathering and user story development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related engineering degree or combination of education/experience equivalent plus 5 years related work experience or-
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related engineering degree or combination of education/experience equivalent plus 3 years related work experience.
- Software programming in C# and ASP.net.
- Software development in VB 6, VB 8, VB.Net and LIMS Basic.
- Crystal report writing and Oracle (writing queries and stored procedures).
***This position is located in Peoria, IL. Candidates must be able to relocate to this location at their own expense.***
Submit your resume today!
If you do not meet all the qualifications of the position listed here, please be sure to go to http://jobs.volt.com to see the other positions we have available that you may qualify for.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer