Embedded Software Engineer - C
Volt, Orange California
Major technology company is seeking a Firmware engineer with five plus years of experience to design and develop software and firmware programs (Windows, mobile, and embedded systems) for torque, gyro, strain gage, and other measurement applications, particularly in wireless applications. The successful applicant will develop wireless torque systems for commercialization in a variety of markets. Systems level responsibility for product software and firmware design including writing code, calibration methods, specification writing, code testing, and tool/system testing. Support current product line as needed.
- Develop software and firmware for new products, product enhancements, and sustaining current products.
- Develop and maintain wireless torque system firmware code, test the code, and implement in a suite of products.
- Develop specialized software and firmware for microprocessor based embedded systems.
- C, C ++, C#, Java, .Net programming proficiency
- Detailed knowledge of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ZigBee and other wireless technology, messaging protocols, and interfaces.
- Familiar with Microsoft development tools
- Embedded programming
- Linux application programming
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“Volt offers a candidate referral bonus, please inquire for more details. (Conditions and restrictions