Major technology company is seeking a Software Test Engineer with five plus years of experience. This person is responsible for the quality assurance of embedded software and applications. Responsible for development of end to end test and vehicle Integration test plans, oversite of test case creation of both black box and white box testing, key metrics reporting and issue escalation
- Assure quality software deliverables by establishing quality standards and validation methodologies.
- Deliver quality software on vehicle program schedule from Agile development processes.
- Ensures all functional and non-functional requirements are covered by test cases and shown through traceability in a requirements management tool.
- Monitor performance and establish criteria and rating system for critical software vendors who deliver directly into our in-house software development teams for integration.
- Establish in-house testing procedures to assure that in-house software development teams are continually delivering high quality software that meets functional and performance specs.
- Lead a team of QA engineers in both black box and white box testing.
- Lead efforts towards establishing software standards, identification and/or developing test tools and other software quality related processes.
- Least 5 years' in a prior QA Management role, including management of multiple simultaneous quality teams.
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science (master’s level preferred)
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“Volt offers a candidate referral bonus, please inquire for more details.(Conditions and restrictions apply)”