Our Infection Prevention Division is seeking Assemblers to join our assembly line team. We’re looking for dedicated individuals who always show up for work on time and who thrive in a fast-pace, team-oriented environment. We need to fill these jobs immediately, so it’s important for new hires to hit the ground running. We offer 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift schedules, though we appreciate workers with flexible calendars.
Location: Flemington, NJ 08822
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: 1st $ 12.27 hr | Mon. - Fri. 7 am - 3 pm
2nd $ 12.79 hr | Mon. - Fri. 3 pm - 11 pm
3rd $ 13.27 hr | Sun. - Thu. 11 pm - 7 am
- Working at various machines or stations assembling product or operating machinery, packaging finished goods, and/or inspecting products
- Follow operating procedures and customer specifications to produce quality products which are delivered to customer on time
- Work efficiently, effectively, and collaborate in a team setting
- Demonstrate safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self or others
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be comfortable with standing/working on a production line from anywhere between 8-10 hours per day
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to commit to flexible schedule and prompt arrival for shifts
- High school diploma/GED required
You will be required to take a pre-employment assessment, which evaluates mechanical and problem-solving skills.
Candidate will consent to:
- Criminal background check
- Drug testing
- If hire you need to be able to train on first shift for two weeks
**Attire must be presentable and appropriate for the working environment**
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: jobs.volt.com.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our employees competitive pay and benefits and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.