Major technology company in San Diego CA, is seeking a Software Engineer with 5 plus years of experience to design and develop C++ applications on Linux for sensor management and data processing software.
- In this role, the successful candidate must have advanced conceptual understanding of software development concepts, theory, and operations and have applied that knowledge in the implementation of new principles and concepts.
- Candidate will work write embedded C++ applications in a Linux environment.
- Chosen candidate will work on both legacy and new embedded code bases.
- Candidate will work in a multi-disciplined environment, designing, implementing, and debugging software that interfaces with FPGAs, GPGPUs and other hardware components utilizing both COTS and custom boards.
- Responsible for unit testing, integration testing, software maintenance, and documentation and meeting software quality and compliance standards.
- Evaluates integration of software applications with the overall computing environment.
- Communicates with domain experts, users, and management throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Contributes to planning of application development and deployment.
This position is located in San Diego CA
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“Volt offers a candidate referral bonus, please inquire for more details. (Conditions and restrictions apply)”