Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work for a major Technology company in the heart of beautiful downtown Santa Barbara. After reading the job info below, if interested please apply.
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Pay Rate: DOE
You will be the liaison between department managers, staffing vendor, candidates and the client, keeping manager calendars for interviews and follow up, and coordinating interviews for new prospective candidates. You will also be sending out pre-employment assessment screening tests and
This is a 6 month temporary position with the potential to become a full time role for the right candidate.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TRAITS:
- Strong communication skills
- Schedule all team related travel in accordance with the travel and expense policy
- Provide administrative support of any necessary travel change
- Ongoing management interface and coordination of Calendars within Outlook which will require formal communication and follow up with candidates via telephone and email.
- Strong knowledge of business tools (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel ect.)
- Ability to efficiently juggle multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy and professionalism
Some higher education experience is preferred.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.