Administrative / Accounting & Professional Search Recruiter opportunity in Fremont CA.
Volt is looking for a Recruiter to join our growing team in Fremont, CA!
This position is responsible for filling Administrative, Accounting, Human Resources and Professional Search positions. As a Volt Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and staffing candidates from on-line and internal databases, contact lists, and job postings as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, social media sites, and internet searches.
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline of candidates for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement through fostering long term relationships with candidates
- Collaborate with client hiring managers to anticipate and meet staffing needs, ensure quality of selection and timeliness of hire
- Market qualified candidates to new and existing clients
- Advise client hiring managers by applying knowledge of their organization and expertise of labor markets to staffing decisions
- Increase branch profitability through increasing existing business, bringing in new applicants, and managing gross margin dollars
- Assist with the management of ad generation and job postings for new business and recruiting sources
- Coordinate with Business Development Managers and Account Managers to ensure quality delivery to client's requisitions. Work with the sales team on account development and account management.
- Negotiate placement fee agreements and employment offers with key decision-makers in a variety of industries.
- Spend dedicated time actively marketing to management level executives both candidates and positions through telephone, e-mail and correspondence
.Desired Skills and Experience
- Clerical, Accounting & Professional Search service lines
- 2-3 years Sourcing or Recruiting experience preferred.
- Customer service focused
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.