Software Engineer - C
Volt, Glendale CA
Major technology company is seeking a software engineer with 3 plus years of C programming experience with an emphasis in embedded systems and micro-processors. The ideal person will lead and contribute on projects ranging from the development of embedded systems and microprocessor firmware for our Illuminations Product Line to LabVIEW development for our automated test equipment. Other development opportunities include SQL database design and Visual Basic and Java programming for automation systems.
- Lead and contribute to new software development projects as well as maintain and troubleshoot legacy software.
- C programming with emphasis in embedded systems and micro-processor firmware development.
- Develop/design/support SQL database solutions.
- Develop new and maintain legacy Visual Basic code in Excel.
- Assist with the design and development of LabView solutions for Test Equipment.
- Work with customers to design, develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements.
- Test and validate software solutions to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“Volt offers a candidate referral bonus, please inquire for more details. (Conditions and restrictions apply)”