Onsite Program Manager
Volt, Lockbourne Ohio
Volt Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity in Lockbourne, Ohio for an Onsite Manager who will be responsible for the direct management of the temporary workforce and managing client expectations.
The scope of the position will include Sourcing, Recruiting, Interviewing, New Hire Orientations, Employee Relations, Exit Interviews, Worker's Compensation, Safety Training, etc. Even though you will be working independently, you will have the support of a global organization with all the resources to run a smooth operation. We are searching for an experienced professional that thrives in a fast paced environment and can juggle both the candidates as well as the client relationship.
Typical qualifications would be:
- 5+ years of HR, Onsite Management and/or Supervision experience
- 5+ years of Recruiting Light Industrial and Customer Care
- Previous experience in Human Resources or related post-secondary education and/or equivalent business experience.
- MSP and CRM experience is not required but preferable
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
www.volt.com. You deserve a job you love!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.