The Onsite Program Manager works on the customer’s premises in Lockbourne, Ohio, as the staffing and management support for all field employees on assignment at client locations fostering a positive working relationship. Responsible for direct management of on-site temporary employees including recruiting of new employees.
Position Qualifications: Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 2-3 years Management or Supervision experience required
- 3 years experience in a customer service environment.
- Previous experience in Human Resources or related post-secondary education and/or equivalent business experience.
- VMS and CRM experience required along with oversight of vendor compliance.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer