Sr Software Engineer
This is a Direct hire position in Seattle, WA and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the largest staffing companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements, and support many of the top rated Pacific Northwest companies.
The client is a fast-growing pioneer in the IT industry. The products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 5,000 global partners build successful businesses by making it easy to move, backup, and manage their customers. The client empowers leaders company-wide to develop solutions that are changing expectations.
The client is headquartered in Seattle, WA, voted as a 100 Best Company in Washington, and offers a competitive comp and benefits package, along with great perks! The company is a proud equal opportunity employer.
About the Role
We are in search of creative, proactive, and adaptable Sr Software Engineers to join our SWAT, Migrations, and Cloud Backup Teams. You will work with a team of experienced Software Engineers, Leads, Software Architects, and Product Managers to deliver complex features and automation on our platform. You are equally passionate about learning and mentoring. In this critical role, you will impact the success of not only your team and our company – but most importantly, the success of our clients on a global scale. This opportunity will have directly influence, develop, and ship core components of products and services that are pioneering the Cloud Market. You’re a strong team player and have been waiting for the right opportunity to do something revolutionary and make a huge impact.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain awesome features within SaaS based applications that have garnered Microsoft’s Start-up of the year award.
- Code, test, document and deliver SaaS applications and features that improve and extend our product portfolio.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, QA and other engineers to improve existing functionality UI.
- Participate in agile development process, including scoping, detailed design, effort estimation, coding, testing, debugging, code reviews, maintenance and support.
- 6+ years of experience developing on the .NET Framework in C#
- Strong understanding of advanced C# language capabilities
- Experience developing and debugging multi-threaded server applications
- Familiarity with a variety of application layer networking protocols (HTTP, SMTP, DNS, IMAP, POP3, etc.)
- Familiarity with socket level programming and comfortable using Fiddler to analyze issues
- Ability to effectively and proficiently communicate within a diverse working environment
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.