Jobs related to "Medical Assembly"
VOLT is hiring Assemblers
Are you looking for a career with benefits and growth opportunities? Are you tired of retail, fast food, or big box corporations?
VOLT, working with a global leader in medical manufacturing is looking for team-oriented people to grow with their Medical Assembly team. Immediately hiring 1st and 2nd shift Assemblers to work with high quality medical device products in a fast-paced environment. If you are detail-oriented and looking for a change APPLY NOW!
- Little Canada
JOB DUTIES FOR MEDICAL ASSEMBLERS:
• Read and understand manufacturing procedures, use these to complete medical assembly
• Manual assembly and packaging of medical products
• Assemble simple to complex medical products using hand tools
ENTRY LEVEL - SOME PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE MAY BE PREFERRED BUT IT IS NOT NECESSARY.
HOURS FOR MEDICAL ASSEMBLERS:
• 1st Shift: Monday - Thursday 5:00am-3:30pm
• 2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday 4:00pm-2:30am
Want more information or ready to apply? Send your resume or apply directly through this posting!
VOLT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER