Vehicle Application Developer
Volt, Sterling Heights MI
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Vehicle Application Developer for a global leader in the design, development, production, support and enhancement of tracked and wheeled military vehicles around the world. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Vehicle Application Developer
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
- Performing software requirements analysis.
- Developing software preliminary and detail design utilizing software design tools as specified by department standards.
- Developing code to implement software design, code development shall conform to department standards and procedures.
- Develop test procedures and perform unit/functional test on the executable software.
- Perform hardware/software integration.
- Developing and maintain software in accordance with the project and department development processes.
- Preparing status reports to management and support design/code reviews.
- Interfacing with other company departments and business units.
- Bachelor's degree in computer or software engineering or a related technical field.
- 1-5 years related engineering experience.
- Background in Ada or C/C++ desired.
- Experience in configuring Linux/Unix operating systems desired.
- Experience with bootloaders (e.g. grub) desired.
- Linux, Unix & PC experience.
- Fifty percent office environment, fifty percent lab environment.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate is based on experience.