Perform chemical processing operations working from process specifications, standards and
written or oral instructions.
Perform material and processing operations such as sand, bead or shot blasting, tumbling and/or non-atmospheric controlled fields working from process specifications, standards and written or oral instruction. Group and load parts to utilize equipment efficiently and assure uniform treatment. Make visual check of parts following treatment to ensure that surface treatment meets specification. Maintain records as required. Check own work in process for compliance to requirements and good shop practice. Add proper solution to tanks as required. Change filters, nozzles, hoses, as required. Surface preparation includes cleaning, sanding, chipping, sand or water blasting and patching.Minimum Qualifications
- Capable of qualifying for Respiratory Protection Training
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment including the use of a respirator
- Must be able to access work in awkward or confining workspaces; which requires the need to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch
- Must be able to work in elevated places; which includes climbing ladders and/or stairs
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds repeatedly
- Basic computer skills
- Previous coatings processing experienc.
- Previous forklift experience
- Previous crane and hoist experience