Volt, Bellevue WA
The Greater Seattle area has endless opportunities to start your career in manufacturing and assembly. Many employers offer on the job training, career advancement opportunities and the chance to gain the experience needed to grow your career.
We fill Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Temp positions that are available in a variety of industries including aerospace, manufacturing of medical devices, electronics and other cutting-edge manufacturing facilities.
- Assemblers I, II or III
- Inventory Clerks
- Forklift Operators
- Material Handlers
- Productions Associates
- 6am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday
- 1pm-9:30pm, Monday-Friday
- 7pm–3:30am, Sun – Thurs
- 5am-3:30pm, Monday-Thursday (with optional OT on Friday)
- 3:30pm-2am, Monday-Thursday (with optional OT on Friday)
- Shift times may vary depending on the position
- Comfortable standing for the duration of a shift
- Ability to lift between 25-50lbs, depending on position
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Other qualifications or manufacturing experience depending on the position
Pay ranges from $12-$18, depending on position and experience. (Get paid every Friday)
Jobs are available in Seattle, Kent, Renton, Redmond, Kirkland, Bothell and Everett.
For more information, call or text us at 425-827-7596 or 253-733-3060
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.