Deployment Services Tech
Volt, Spokane Washington
VOLT’s client is looking for a Deployment Services Tech
This is located in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Technical Resources located in Spokane, WA. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at http://www.volt.com/VoltEasternWA/. You can also follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/VoltEasternWA. Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social.
- Responsible for imaging of all peripheral devices (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Handhelds, and ruggedized devices for mobile workforce, Printers, Scanners, Cell Phones, Cameras & all related Peripherals)
- Application installation\configuration (manual installs of complex applications such as Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, Quickbooks)
- Deploying new workstations (PC, monitors, phone, hardware, etc.)
- Troubleshooting / Root cause analysis on deployment issues as they arise (proven examples)
- Configuring and Deploying printers in an enterprise environment
- Recovery of assets, hardware and software.
- Ability to provide support to our remote locations, without supervision.
- Customer service mindset at all times
- Strong oral and written communication skills (internal and external)
- Ability to work well within a team (knowledge sharing, collaboration, leveraging others experience)
- Experience with Active Directory Domain Services to configure users and computers
- Preferred experience with Group Policy experience to configure devices (configuring devices in Active Directory)
- Prior experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing Windows-based computers, including expert knowledge of Windows 7, 10, within enterprise environments
- Familiar with TCP/IP networking concepts, Internet, and email systems, end user desktop support and web servers
- Ability to follow technical process and procedures
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.