Talent Training Coordinator
Volt, Framingham MA
W2 ONLY! 1099 AND C2C ARE NOT SUPPORTED!
We are seeking a Talent Training Coordinator to work with our client, one of the leading companies in the genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets. For twelve (12) months from 8am to 5pm in Waltham, MA, the candidate will provide support as part of the Talent Operations team, primarily in learning program coordination and reporting. These programs include the Cornerstone and Learning on Demand programs. Key responsibilities for this position include:
I. Program Coordination
- Coordinating all logistical support for training programs. Support includes:
- Email communications to nominees and participants registered in training programs
- Creating participant lists and Outlook calendar invitations
- Scheduling of program sessions
- Liaising with on-site program contacts and vendors
- Utilizing checklists to track all program logistics related to global training programs. Checklists must be accurate and current to reflect program details and to update the team at a glance.
- Ensuring all pre-course work and post-program details are communicated accurately and follow a set schedule for delivery to participants and facilitators.
- Monitoring and maintaining program materials and supplies to support training programs, both onsite and scheduled at other Thermo Fisher facilities.
- Preparing and re-ordering materials and supplies, as needed.
- Shipping materials to Thermo Fisher facilities and requesting specific supplies during global training programs.
- Monitoring the Talent Operations inbox; communicating with participants, Talent and HR partners, and other stakeholders. All communications must be delivered in a professional manner and working to provided resolution within 48 hours.
- Launching detailed pre-work and assessments for participants, monitoring ongoing progress, sending status updates and reminder emails to participants, and ensuring assessments are completed and prepared prior to program start.
- Administering program feedback surveys and developing reports to show feedback and impact of programs
- Ensuring all program chargebacks are submitted monthly
- Utilizing all internal resources for program communications: creating and monitoring Yammer groups and SharePoint sites.
II. Learning Management System:
- Utilizing the Learning Management System to create scheduled offerings, monitor registrations, and process completions.
- Generating reports using both Workday and the Learning Management System to provide to our business partners.
- Contributing to one off project requests.
- Previous Training Coordinator experience
This is an estimated TWELVE (12) MONTH temporary position in WALTHAM, MA that is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position. Position is subject to U.S. Government Contractor hiring eligibility requirements. No third-party vendors. Pay is commensurate with experience.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.