Recruiting--what a profession!
There are a lot of opportunities for experienced recruiters in the market--how do you choose what firm you want to partner with to build your brand?
We are looking to build our team in Dallas! We are looking for someone with strong leadership abilities who is ready to join our team and let us help you meet all of your goals! Our office houses multiple lines of business, and this position will serve our Technical Recruiting team while focusing on engineering and IT infrastructure, and software development positions.
As a Technical Recruiter with Volt, you will be engaging candidates on the phone and in person, scheduling interviews, creating new ways to connect with the type of people Volt wants to hire and make sure that every candidate who meets with us is given the best experience they can receive from a staffing company. You will also partner with the sales team as well as be in direct contact with Hiring Managers throughout the process to highlight your candidates' capabilities!
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Reaching out to candidates in unforgettable ways, making the most of behavioral interviewing techniques to qualify candidates
- Engaging the best passive and active talent in the industry. A bonus is that you'll have access to our incredible ATS already loaded with candidates!
- Act as the face of VOLT for candidates.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers, Sales Teams, and Business Partners to anticipate and meet hiring needs and to ensure qualified candidates are ready to be hired
- Gain an advantage through a diverse toolbox of creative and traditional sourcing techniques, including leveraging Volt's Internal Recruiter Training, efficiently screening candidate resumes against required skill sets, conducting Boolean searches and utilizing social networking sites
- Fostering interaction with prospective talent to effectively market and sell opportunities
- Demonstrating Volt Company Values through positive behavior, with respect to our commitment to the standards of conduct and ethical behavior, operating with honesty and integrity and to maintain the highest standards of accountability and transparency
- Attending networking, training and recruiting events as needed.
- Experience in full life-cycle recruiting at a fast-paced high-tech company
- Friendly, outgoing personality - a genuine interest in understanding what the candidates you speak to are looking for and in helping them find the right job to meet their needs and those of the client
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems, Social Media, Web Searches, Job Boards, Forums, etc.
- Willingness to explore this opportunity to the fullest to determine you want *this* job, not just *a* job
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer