We are looking to hire a Sr. Manager of Sourcing & Procurement for our Client in the Business Process Outsourcing industry -mainly for their end client in the Mining Industry in North York, ON. This is a Full time opportunity direct with the client.
- Employer: in the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing industry)
- Client: in the Mining Industry
- Job Title: Sr. Manager of Sourcing/Procurement (Minerals and Metals)
- Address: North York, ON M2N 6L7.
- Pay Rate: upto $200,000 + 4% vacation (2 weeks) + benefits offered
- Shift: Mon-Fri Regular work hours, with possible support on weekends when needed.
- Interview process: There will be approximately 3-4 rounds of interviews.
- Start date: Selected candidate will be required to start close to Sept 25th 2017.
- Term: Full Time Direct
Job Description and Requirements
- There are 4 lines in Canada, with a Category Manager and their designated teams each posted at each location.
- The Category Manager will report to You, and You (as the Sr. Manager of Sourcing & Procurement) will oversee the entire Canada operation. You will report to the Client Engagement Lead in Canada.
- Engineering Graduate with a minimum of 14 years of experience in the job description below
- MBA with a minimum of 12 years and other graduates with a minimum of 15 years of experience
- Proficient in using MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
Preferred Duties and Requirements:
- Deliver committed delivery to customer - Work in close unison with all site Category Managers and Offshore Team to drive committed deliverables (viz., Savings, Supplier Consolidation etc. and other levers).
- Opportunity Identification and Qualification - Navigate the account to identify varied kinds of deals in the account of Categories.
- Relationship Management - Handles customer complaints about project executions across Business units; negotiates on MSAs (Master Service Agreement) and SOWs (Statement of Work) (which the Commercial Manager leads; sets up meetings and sets the right expectations; recommends public engagements / conferences / Infosys events.
- Account Operations - Signs off on SOWs / Contracts and follows up with the client to sign off on the SOWS; acts as the next level of escalation for invoice disputes, payment release etc. and follows up with the client to release undisputed payments
- Customer Prospecting - Provides client introductions, customer context etc.
- Account Mining - Identifies the right contacts within the client organization, secures meetings with the clients appropriately; sets appropriate agenda
- Good Communication skill with Sourcing and Procurement experience is a major criterion.
- Previous experience in Category Management Team / Consulting environment / BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)
- Knowledge in the areas of (not limited to) Category Management, Project and Program Management, Technology appreciation, Problem Solving/Consulting ability, Process knowledge, Function and Domain knowledge, and Digital services.
- Our client prefers candidates at a Level 7B and with Domain Principal knowledge/experience.
- Mining industry experience is preferred.
- Category management experience or experience as a Director in a med-large procurement firm/Oil&Gas is good.
- Applicants for employment in Canada must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.