Volt Workforce Solutions has a wonderful career growth opportunity and excellent training offered for the right go-getter that really would enjoy hands on lab work with a world manufacturer of innovative products. This is for their St. Paul, MN location. This is a highly visible project and offers career growth opportunities.
- Worker follows generally defined procedures and performs chemical, physical, and/or mechanical operation/duties required for manufacturing or development of processes and products.
- Required to follow procedures and methods and work well on a self-directed team.
- Position prefers experience in a manufacturing or pilot plant environment, however will train the right individual as long as you have strong mechanical aptitude and good problem solving skills.
- Should be able to complete work with some supervision and work well in a team environment.
- Experience working in cGMP or a clean room environment and with active pharmaceutical ingredients is a plus.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Associate degree or higher (Science, Engineering, Biology, Microbiology, Math or equivalent) -
- Monday-Thurs work schedule for both first and second shift, off on Fridays!
- First shift 6am-4:30 pm with 1 opening and one opening for second shift 4:15 pm-2:45 Am. Please indicate which shift you are interested in.
- Must have a “Can Do” attitude - Some work experience with cGMP (preferred but not required … if EAGER and WILLING to learn GMP)
- Energized to work hard and diligently - Able to handle long periods of standing - Able to lift, carry, clean, work around production equipment - Adaptable to quick changes in work pace -
- Collaborative nature / works well in a team environment - Willing to do wide variety of tasks to support team objectives (does not feel some jobs are beneath them) '
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer