Sr Mechanical Engineer - Clearance (Secret)
Volt, Warren Park IN
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for our Client in Indianapolis, IN.
Perform research, design, qualify, and analyze mechanical systems for military applications with a focus on aircraft and armament products. This challenging position is responsible for the design of new products as well as the improvement of existing products. In this role you will utilize your mechanical engineering expertise during the development, production, and qualification testing phases of new product design.
- Experience in the design, integration, and testing of mechanical components and assemblies
- Proficient using 3-D CAD Modeling Tools (CREO preferred)
- Experience with CAE tools for mechanical analysis (ANSYS or ABAQUS preferred)
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, (ASME Y14.5 standards)
- 4+ years of related experience required
- 2+ years with a related technical master’s degree
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Required: Must have Active US Government Security Clearance
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.