Maintenance Mechanic II
Volt, Oxnard California
Calling all Maintenance Mechanics! Are you an experienced Maintenance Mechanic who is looking to join a great team? Then we have the job for you! Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a great company in Oxnard and we have an excellent job opportunity waiting for you. Take a look at the quick description and send us your resume today to be considered for the position. What are you waiting for? You deserve a job you love!
This position will perform a variety of functions related to the repair of company facilities, property, and equipment. This position will also troubleshoot, repair, install, and perform preventative maintenance on company equipment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interpret schematics and diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot problems for products
- May start specialisms (mechanics, electrician, forklift mechanics, etc.)
- Make adjustments necessary to ensure efficient operation
- Move heavy machine parts with the aid of hoists or rollers
- Inspect and check work prior to turning machinery back to users, assuring that all safety factors have been attended to in compliance with applicable safety regulations
- Perform related paperwork as instructed
- Participate in Total Quality Management projects to achieve improvements
- Will supply most hand tools, including toolbox
- May work different shift or overtime
- Support the quality system goals, improvements, and productivity goals, and improvements within the scope of the job
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 2-4 years repairing and/or maintaining hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical industrial equipment or related industrial machinery.
- High School Diploma
- Read, write, speak, and comprehend English
- Great math skills
- Great computer skills
- Knowledge of hardware selection, identifying systematic root causes and process improvements
- Tech or trade school in a related field
- 4 years related industrial maintenance experience performing repairs and PM on hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical industrial equipment desired
- Prior forging equipment repair experience is highly desired
- Ability to read circuit diagrams and schematics
- Agility to weld with MIG and TIG highly desired
Send us your resume today to be considered for the position. We can't wait to hear from you!